This isn’t a fancy latte or creamer recipe. It’s a DIY pumpkin spice coffee blend, using your favorite coffee grinds.
I drink half-caff coffee and it’s almost impossible to find half-caff with flavors. So I’ve started to experiment with making my own blends. And of course, it made perfect sense to try a pumpkin spice flavor. It’s simple and easy and you’ll wonder why you haven’t been doing this all along.
Are you ready?
Take 1/4 cup of coffee and add cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger. Mix it up, add to your coffee maker, with 4 cups of water and brew.
You can easily adapt the spices to your preferred “pumpkin” flavor. I like a bit of a stronger flavor, so I’ll increase each spice a little more or add a pinch more allspice. It’s totally up to you.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Recipe
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl
- Place mixed ingredients into coffee filter
- Add 4 cups of water to coffee maker