I’m ashamed to admit that I don’t have a pumpkin wreath up ye. I’ve been going back and forth about what I want and when that happens, I end up becoming so overwhelmed with the options that I do nothing. Anyone else get that way? But I’m ready to decide on a DIY Pumpkin Wreath!
I did go shopping at the brand new Michael’s that opened up in my small little country town, and I’m now well stocked for pumpkin wreath making. I’ll share with you mine once it’s done. In the meantime check out my round-up of festive pumpkin wreaths.
10 DIY Pumpkin Wreath Ideas
- Yarn Ball Pumpkin Wreath – for the knitters among us..and those who like lil pumpkins. This is precious.
- Mini Pumpkins Wreath – very rustic and impressive.
- Pumpkin Mesh Wreath – fun and colorful
- Houndstooth Pumpkin Wreath – earthy and natural.
- Felt Pumpkin Wreath – I dig the look of things made from felt.
- Pumpkin Patch Wreath – moss and pumpkins just go together
- Heart Pumpkin Wreath – this one’s rustic and playful
- Pumpkin Tulle Wreath – I’m a sucker for tulle
- Simple White Pumpkin Wreath – ah, there’s something to be said about simplicity
- Non-Traditional Blue Pumpkin Wreath – and uniqueness. I love the blue here. It’s perfect for you non-traditionals out there.
My favorite is Pumpkin Patch Wreath. I love the combo of the pumpkins with the moss. What’s your fav?